- Western Australia
- Competitive market rates offered
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 25 days ago
Our client, a leading global mining and resources company has multiple long-term projects underway within their technology and production systems team.
In this role as a Software Developer, you will form part of a high-performing development team responsible for providing support and expertise on assigned mining-technology projects. You will also be exposed to working alongside solution architects and business analysts across the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Essential experience required:
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate the following technical skills and expertise:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Python, SQL, .NET Core, and R programming language.
- Understanding of Mining and/or Geo technologies and systems, operations and practices is highly desirable.
- Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience working in an enterprise-level development/technology team.
- Tertiary qualification in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics field applicable to Technology, Computer Science or IT/OT would be ideal.
- A mathematics, statistics and/or data science background would be advantageous.
- High attention to detail and the ability to communicate and engage with project teams and stakeholders.
If you have the development experience outlined above and are interested in finding out more about the position, please contact and forward your updated CV to Leera Srivastava or Edwin Foo by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button or calling the Talent office on 08 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please also see our website www.talentinternational.com.