- Development of engineering solutions for complex systems engineering problems and refactoring/wrapping existing solutions, throughout the full engineering lifecycle
- Design, development and deployment of business and micro-services using Azure hybrid cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) components and integrating systems via Azure PaaS based services such as API Management, Service Bus, etc. applying Azure best practices.
- Design, development and deployment of business and micro-services using AWS cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) components and integrating systems via AWS PaaS based services such as API Gateway, Simple Queue Service, Simple Notification Service, etc. applying AWS best practices.
- Maintain accurate configuration management of deployed systems applying Continuous Integration/Deployment in an highly secure enterprise environment
- Mentor Software Developers and guide development of software engineering artefacts
- Support the ideation and development of prototypes
- Identify, interpret and ensure that all relevant systems design and security standards are met
- Work closely with internal teams and cross-agency partners to support development, integration, test and evaluation activities
- Support formal and informal design reviews, project meetings and other reporting requirements
- Help create an innovative, creative and fun team culture, capable of developing advanced technologies.
- Maintain the integrity and traceability of the solution architecture work products throughout the program
- Contribute to a common vision for the functional, technical and architectural components of solutions.
- Translate and interpret system requirements that are in the form of Epics, Features and User Stories to provide guidance to software developers
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Development Engineer in an agile program delivery environment
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions for online and API integration platforms
- Experience in micro-services architecture and DevOps enablers
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS using both IaaS and PaaS approaches)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3031 4506.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com