- $120000.00 - $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Miles Murray
- 5 months ago
This role has a high degree of autonomy with an ability to guide the technology direction of the company and take on initiatives to demonstrate your capabilities in the wider marketplace.
- Oversee the software development lifecycle.
- Product delivery and operational accountability.
- Design and develop solution prototypes.
- Drive technology development through the full software development lifecycle.
- Take a pragmatic and hands on approach when required to designing, coding, verifying, testing, amending and documenting programs and integrated software services.
- Oversee the technology selection and design choices to support products.
- Create an agile technical delivery team with the capacity and capability to deliver on the company's product roadmap.
- Provide guidance, coaching and counselling to team members that reinforces performance excellence and company core values.
- Develop positive cooperation between technical team members, cross-functional team members and management.
- Experience in the Financial Technology (FinTech) sector.
- Demonstrated experience in managing technical teams.
- Demonstrated development portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience in building internal development systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, operate, and deliver products within a dynamic organisation.
- Strong working knowledge of design driven and test-driven development.
- Ability to drive CI/CD development processes and workflows.
- High level of personal drive and resilience.
- Strong communication, influencing and engagement skills.
- Demonstrated integrity, self-awareness, and professionalism.
- Current National Police clearance. (Required)
- HTML / CSS
- React / Vue etc.
- Solidity (Ethereum)
- DAML / Haskell
- Mobile development experience (not essential)
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB' button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Miles Murray on +61 8 6212 5523.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com