- Permanent role | $140k package | Canberra
- Australian Citizenship required
- Software Development | Systems Engineering
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their expanding team in Canberra. This is an exciting opportunity to deliver a sophisticated project. You will also have the opportunity to grow and lead your own technical team.
You will have strong experience in integrating software and data communications onto physical platforms and devices.
This is a combination role of both software and hardware. This will suit you if you have a background that spans one or more of software development, systems engineering, and industrial/mechanical/electrical engineering. Experience integrating optical devices, image acquisition, camera APIs, as well as physically mounting and connecting devices and communications in order to operationalise a total system highly desirable.
Skills & Attributes
- Integrate and configure communications hardware and software
- Install and configure physical devices including processors, optics, motherboards
- Write and deploy application software
- Design system architecture plans
- Monitor and test systems
- C or C++
- Git, Jira
- Familiarity with both object oriented and functional languages
- Software / hardware communications, including LAN/WAN
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.