- $$$ depending on experience $$$
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Deborah Moreton
- 5 days ago
The successful candidate will possess a strong work-ethic, be able to work both independently and in a team, and have a demonstrable track record of innovation and customer focus.
The role will have the responsibility and freedom to have a major influence on the companies direction in areas such as streamlining the development process.
A competitive salary package, including relocation assistance (if required) will be available to the successful candidate.
- Extensive Assembler experience is mandatory
- Solid understanding of mainframe architectures.
- Experience in one of the following: CICS, IMS, DB2.
- Background in fault analysis tools such as IPCS and XDC.
- Any experience with C, C++, REXX, COBOL or Java would be beneficial
- Skilled in developing high quality design documentation.