Our client is seeking an experienced Software and Integration Engineer to create build and release pipelines using Azure DevOps and Services as well as Jenkins.
- 12 month contract plus 2 x 6 month extension options
- Office located in the CBD
- Experience developing application architecture document
- Develop application architecture documents to illustrate deployment processes
- Document agile development practices and processes
- Modify and implement process template changes for Azure DevOps 2019 and Services
- Work with project officers to implement automated processes within agile software development methodologies in line with Service Management requirements
- Assist in the training of departmental staff in development practices
Key duties will include:
- Assisting in the design and implementation of agile software development project processes
- Developing and maintaining required documentation
- Software development and change release activities
- Assisting with troubleshooting and problem resolution activities build and deployment issues
- Proficient knowledge of DevOps tooling to implement policy, automated builds, testing, and deployments.
- Technical documentation, and DevOps process development
- Package Management Proficiency in integration using REST APIs with Service Management and Reporting Tools (Power BI)
- Knowledge of MSSQL, IIS, PLSQL, JBOSS
- Knowledge of C# and Java, GIT, TFS and SVN
- Tools, Nuget, NPM, Maven
Applicants must be Australian Permanent Residents to apply for this position. Please click "Apply Now" to be considered for this position. Alternatively, you can contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email Jarryd directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.