- Participate in the full development lifecycle including specification, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test, customer acceptance, deployment and defect investigation.
- Working with customers to identify and analyse new requirements.
Skills, Knowledge and Requirements
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of software engineering development experience.
- Strong experience with C / C++.
- Strong experience with embedded systems (Linux, Windows, Windows CE and Windows Mobile operating systems development).
- ARM development experience.
- Experience across testing and software releases.
- Working knowledge of the automotive CAN technology is a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.