The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for definition, design, implementation, test and analysis of a high profile system devices.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including specification, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test, customer acceptance, deployment and defect investigation.
- Working with customers and internal stakeholders to identify and analyse new requirements.
- Develops technical and cost data and assists in writing new business proposals.
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience in C#, .NET
- 'C' and or C++ programming language