The Client themselves is in headquartered in Sydney but the majority of the development team is based in Melbourne's eastern suburbs. Best described as a start-up environment our client is well resourced and growing at an exponential rate.
Overview of the role:
Working with a dedicated group of people the primary responsibility of this position is to design, develop, and unit test applications, in accordance with established standards, in a 'full stack' capacity.
The role is also responsible for the analysis and resolution of technical and application issues, assisting with issue resolution and providing input into the creation of new application functionality.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Software Engineer
- Knowledge and experience of Vue.js, IOS/Android mobile development is highly regarding
- High expertise and experience in NoSQL database design and programming, in particular using MongoDB
- Expertise in cloud-based development, with container based architecture and orchestration a bonus
- Knowledge and experience in relational databases is a bonus
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems including Git and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with automated unit testing
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, XP, or Kanban
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- A solid understanding of networking and distributed computing environment concepts
- Comprehensive understanding of object oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
Please 'APPLY NOW' or give Christian a call on 03 9236 7743 for more information.