- Range of experience from Mid level to Lead Software Engineer
- Open to perm residents and Australian citizens
- Core skills required: Java/Python
- Come to Canberra - Relocation Assistance Provided
About the role:
Our client is rapidly expanding their Engineering Team and currently seeking Multiple Software Engineers with a range of experience levels from Graduates to a Lead Software Engineer. In these roles, you will be responsible for designing and testing new products, coding using java and python and follow the Scrum methodology developing new products. You will work with a team of other software engineers where you will plan, design, build, test and release features using a mix of modern and emerging technologies
The technology stack you get to play with is developed mostly in Java and runs on AWS, with integrations with AWS, GCP, Azure and a number of other services such as Slack, Datadog and Zendesk. They also use Python, Bash, Scala and Typescript within niches of their product. You'll use a range of Open Source technologies and services including Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch stack, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, AWS/Azure/GCP API's and DataDog.
Skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Commercial experience or Graduates with solid Computer Science/Engineering skills, e.g. concurrency, algorithms, data structures, distributed system concepts
- Can work confidently in Java, C#, C++ or similar language.
- Have a high "get-it" factor - an ability to understand and communicate complex ideas and problems
- Have strong communication and teamwork skills
- Have a willingness to learn new technologies
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to Isabelle Barling at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Isabelle on 02 6129 6313 or email@example.com for further information.