- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 16 days ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2020
- Experience in SQL and testing mobile applications
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
As a Software Tester, you will work in one of many multi-disciplinary teams within an enterprise application development environment, and contribute to the testing effort on complex client/server and mobile applications.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Software Tester
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Experience with testing mobile applications.
- Experience in test automation desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.