Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Solaris Systems Administrator based in Richmond. This is the initial 4 months contract role with a strong possible extension thereafter.
Senior Solaris Systems Administrator will be responsible for the systems design, configuration, documentation, operation and support of all Solaris systems.
- Hands on UNIX experience (Oracle Solaris) server operating systems , version 10 or 11..
- Daily systems administration, monitoring, and system maintenance on Linux/UNIX OS
- Perform virtual server builds, and remote server administration tasks.
- Monitor, baseline, and trend for key server resources such as CPU, Memory, and Storage
- Diagnosis and troubleshoot problems related to the OS, hardware, network, and related software Solid knowledge of ITIL processes.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.