- $0.00 - $50 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Isabelle Barling
- 23 days ago
- Permanent opportunity!
- Australian citizenship required, Security clearance a bonus
- HP Service Manager and/or ITSM experience required
Our Client is seeking a skilled IT Service Manager Solution Architect to lead architectural design, development and deployment of IT solutions for customers. This opportunity will see you use your experience in solution architecture as you collaborate with delivery and sales teams to develop innovative solutions that will improve business and productivity.
You will take on a leadership position in the team, with responsibility for mentoring junior team members and assisting in the resolution of any technical issues.
As well as a strong background in solution architecture, the successful candidate will also possess:
- Ability to successfully lead a team through the architectural design, deployment and delivery phase.
- Familiarity with multiple architectural systems and application eg. Zachman, TOGAF, ITSM.
- Experience working on enterprise-wide ITSM or similar solutions
- Demonstrated capability working with Stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.