- $20 - $30 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- over 1 year ago
- 8 month contract + possible extension option
- Experience in Operational Technology, Big Data and Cloud
- PRs can apply for this position!
About the Client
We are a company that has serviced the local community for 100 years. Our reliability, expertise and community focus allows us to continue to provide the essential services, which enhances the quality of life for our clients, customers, and the local people. We own and operate over $2 billion worth of assets, and always provide the highest standard of deliverable work possible.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a skilled solution architect to come on board the team, and take part in the lead role of defining solutions across a diverse range of projects. Whilst working alongside other Architectural teams and assisting with the conversion of the new solutions, you will be facilitating works shops based around mentorship, developing and documenting on the technology infrastructure, and providing technical expertise and guidance particularly around systems such as Iaas, PaaS, Saas and others similar.
Skills and Attributions
- Systems integration experience in complex environments
- Diverse experience with system architectures covering infrastructure, applications, data, integration and security.
- Demonstrated experience with system architecture i.e. Applications, data and integration
- Strong understanding of Cloud-based applications
- Technical understanding of system design and IT infrastructure
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.