- $150000.00 - $185000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- about 1 year ago
The solution architect will act independently and advise on or manage the client's technology offerings across their innovative and complex engagement portfolio. You will provide subject matter expertise supporting business enablement, delivery, and both presales and post-production engagements. You will maintain ownership of operations respective to your team, ensuring consistency, efficiency and high value activity for the consulting practice.
Skills and Attributions
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
- Experience in working in or with federal government departments in designing and delivering ICT and business change initiatives.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.