Specifically, the Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- Leading development of architect for complex systems
- Balancing functional, service quality and systems management requirements
- Establishing policy and strategy for the selection of system architecture components and coordinating design activities
- Ensuring appropriate standards are adhered to
- Manage target design, policies and standards to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency
The successful candidates will possess:
- Significant experience as a Solution Architect in a large, environment (preferably Federal Government)
- Expert knowledge and experience in web service technology and standards e.g. HTTP, REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML MTOM
- Experience in identify management, security systems and integration technologies
- Experience in the design and implementation of services in Service-Oriented Architectures and developing complex IT system architectures
- Broad knowledge and experience of systems analysis, high-level architecture, detailed solution design, development, deployment and maintenance of complex integration solutions, B2B/B2C,B2G/G2G solutions and web applications
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence and manage people
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance. Possession of a current clearance will be highly regarded.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Jenna Paku at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, you can contact Jenna on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.