- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 6 days ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2020 with 12 month extension option
- CRM Solutions enterprise scale/Cloud based solutions
About the Organisation
Our client provides policy advice, analysis and other services to the Australian Government. This organisation is responsible for achieving various Government priorities across multiple areas of Australian life, which affects all within the population. This client is currently undertaking significant ICT related projects across a range of areas. The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies.
Skills and Experience
- Experience operating as a Solution Architect supporting large-scale services
- Ability to explain technical design decisions to non-technical decision makers
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working within the Enterprise CRM solution enterprise scale Cloud based solutions desirable
- Experience working with complex Enterprise Integration platforms desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.