The successful candidate will be responsible for representing the project needs into all group architecture functions, meetings and governance, and for providing sound architecture guidance and governance back into the project. Additionally, you be asked from time to time to act as a stakeholder for ongoing technology strategy work, and will be responsible for understanding and communication of the technology strategy within your business portfolio and project context, and for providing business context, guidance and advice of business needs and priorities back into the enterprise-wide technology strategy.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience as solution architect of project or program in an ASX200 listed or equivalent global organisation, or;
- Experience within an IT transformation project or large IT modernisation programme.
- Confident to understand and balance business and technology requirements.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills in front of senior audiences, preparing and presenting technical subject matter.
- Background in transport and logistics, large field workforces, complex services and products environments or retail would be beneficial.
- Desire to continually learn, particularly out-of-the-box thinking and creative and intelligent solution finding.
- Exceptional collaboration skills, ability to both work as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Ability to step in and produce work product, with ability to apply hands-on knowledge. Proven experience delivering complex architectures for major projects to successful outcomes..
- Preference given to candidates able to demonstrate a deep understanding of diversity and inclusion.
- Extensive knowledge of key vendors, technologies, trends in technology
- Actively following technology disruptors and new entrants
- Awareness of global best practices being used in similar organisations
- Awareness of cultural environment and geographic restrictions and needs in this market
- Understanding of relevant compliance and regulatory frameworks around PII and Information Management
- Has a clear interest and understanding of modern, contemporary technology stacks, understanding cloud, SaaS, containerisation, API's, data and information modelling, identity, security, micro-services, event streaming etc, and as a self-starter, remains current on industry trends.