- Current Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2020 + extension
- Experience with system application development
- Resumes only - backfill opportunity - $135 per hour
Our client is a key Federal Government agency with high-level responsibility for overseeing the development and administration of policies, programs, initiatives and technology that ensure the health and welfare of the Australian population. Working closely with other agencies within their portfolio, our client is undertaking a number of significant ICT projects to enable the development and provision of a range of services for Australians.
Skills and Experience:
- Map various strategy, architecture, research, government initiatives and new policy proposals into a coordinated program or work
- Advocate and support the organisation's IT strategy and Enterprise Architecture Technical Reference Model
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), identity and access management concepts
- System application development, maintenance and management of a variety of platforms
- Understand and document current and emerging issues in relation to IT support in the IT industry
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.