- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 22 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Solution Architect will be responsible to shape the structure and behaviour of a range of technologies that support design and build of the new platform.
This is a contract role until the end of the financial year 2020 with a strong possible extension based at Sydney CBD.
- Identify and model the current state architecture such, application, data, end-user and mobility services, security management services, network and cloud services.
- Analyse, develop and document the goal state technical architecture through the decomposition of business requirements, non-functional requirements and process models to identify gaps in the current state architecture.
- Develop the target state technical architecture including the development of all required artefacts such as technical architecture building blocks, models and principles.
- Produce technical specifications and detailed technical design documents.
- Manage multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required timelines.
- Monitor and review technology vendors and ICT deliverables for accuracy, quality and alignment to the solution architecture.
- Implement technical architecture quality control processes.
- Experience working in an Architecture role within a large, complex organisation. (Government experience is highly desirable).
- At least 5 years' experience as a Solution Architect, coupled with tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think both logically and creatively to craft a new application architecture which is both innovative and dynamic to meet changing user needs.
- Hands-on expertise in a few of the following technologies: CRM, Case Management, BPM, Business Rule Management, Document Management, Workflows Management and Financial Management products.
- Hands-on integration architecture experience including iPaaS, API Gateways, ETL, ESB and related technologies (eg REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc).
- Hands-on experience in information architecture including database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, PL/SQL).
- Knowledge of different development technologies and frameworks such as C++, Java/J2EE.NET, JS, and common frameworks and libraries (such as spring, hibernate, React, Angular etc).
- Experience with public cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure and associated cloud services.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.