- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 25 days ago
12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Solution Architect to join the Digital information & Technology Services division.
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions architect/technical team lead using Microsoft products and platforms including the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following, in an agile environment: Systems analysis / Problem solving and troubleshooting / Software applications architecture and design
- High level communication skills; demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience implementing continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines using Microsoft DevOps and related tools
- Experience implementing and integrating content management and knowledge management solutions, ideally based on .NET technologies
*** MUST HAVE BASELINE CLEARANCE TO APPLY ***
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org