The department is seeking to engage a Solutions Architect to support the ICT Technical Assurance Framework (ICT TAF).
- Review technical content and best practices;
- Provide technical advice and recommendations to the wider team;
- Contribute to the growth of the team by coaching and mentoring others;
- Being a technical leader, serving as a liaison among internal stakeholders, vendors, technical resources, and project stakeholders;
- Review of system designs to ensure use of contemporary technology; efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems;
- Provide advice and guidance ensuring adoption and adherence to information assurance architectures, strategies, policies, standards and guidelines.
- Experience delivering against either the Australian Defence Architecture Framework (DAF) or the US DoDAF
- Detailed infrastructure knowledge (networks, storage & compute) at an enterprise scale
- oftware, systems or data desigSn
- Experience with RSA Archer
- Be a Solution expert with implementation experience
- Extensive experience on Solution Architecture, specifically around Enterprise Integration
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions would be advantageous
- Expertise in On-Premises and cloud environments- Can define architectures covering on-premises, cloud, and hybrid cloud environments
- Has knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Serverless and Container driven architectures, Data Analytics, DevOps and Security.
- Industry framework certification such as TOGAF, Open Group etc. is a plus
- Minimum NV1 clearance