- $140 - $160 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 8 months ago
- 12 months + 12 months extension
- Minimum NV1 clearance
- Design complex cyber security systems
The Solution Architect will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex Cyber Security services and artefacts, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders.
You will be is responsible for developing capability roadmaps, technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements and aligning solutions with the capability architecture.
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Cyber Security strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Ability to design, develop and implement complex Cyber Security Systems-of-Systems (SoS) Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Be able to identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gaining endorsement by the program's Design Authority
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or Blake.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.