- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 6 months ago
- 8 month contract + 12 month extension option
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- A Solution Architect with Data Integration/Data Warehousing
About the client
Our client is a large federal department that deals with all areas of security and cyber awareness for protecting Australia's cyber landscape. Join a large multi-disciplinary team and make a real impact in your career as an IT industry professional.
About the Role
The Solution Architect role is a technical leader responsible for establishing the policy and strategy for the selection of solution architecture components and co-ordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency and alignment to business needs. The solution architect will manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences
- Good understanding of agile principles and development methodologies
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies and roadmaps
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communications skills
- Experience working within Data Integration/Data Warehousing highly desirable
It is a requirement of these opportunities that the successful candidates must be Australian Citizens and hold a minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.