- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 28 days ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- 12 months with 12 month extension option
- System integration/Software Development
About the Organisation
Our client is a statutory authority within the Australian Government responsibility for developing legislation, regulations, standards and codes which govern how Australians interact with telecommunications, broadcasting, radio communications and the internet. Working with industry organisations and Australian citizens, our client aims to solve concerns and mitigate risks involved in changing media and communications platforms and ensure that legislation evolves with these platforms.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to support delivery of a number of new and inflight IT projects. This role will work with Enterprise Architecture, technical and vendor SMEs and business stakeholders to deliver solutions.
The role would also assist in the development of a maturing TOGAF based architecture practice, contributing to standards, patterns and business processes to mature the practice.
Skills and Attributions
- Experience as a Solution Architect in Federal Government
- Demonstrated problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Experience with system integration, software development, message based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management and data modelling
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with formal architecture modelling techniques
- Experience with agile and waterfall delivery approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Sparx EA
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.