- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 8 months ago
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance required
- Contract to December 2020 with extension option
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies
About the Role
As a Solution Architect you will be:
- Design architecture solutions to facilitate the delivery of program outcomes.
- The development and/or review of technical documentation to support procurement.
- Participation in procurement evaluation activities.
- Specifying key solution components and platforms, giving consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Tailor the Open Group Architecture Forum (TOGAF) framework, methodologies, principles and techniques to facilitate architecture development within the Program.
- Operate and configure the Architecture Repository and manage the architectural artefacts and deliverables stored within it.
- Undertake compliance assessments of proposed designs and/or technology solutions to ensure alignment with the Program architecture principles and standards.
- Provide analysis and judgement on complex issues and make significant contribution to the management, preparation and coordination of Program deliverables.
- Develop and actively manage key internal and external relationships
- Liaising with vendors, ICT, security and system integrators in relation to technical design and/or delivery to facilitate Program outcomes.
Skills and Experience
- Expert knowledge and experience in defining solution architecture for both current and target state across the different architectural domains (business, data, application and technology) using an industry standard architecture development methodology such as TOGAF.
- Experience in the development and/or review of technical documentation to support Federal Government procurement activities.
- Proven ability to undertake compliance assessments of proposed designs and/or technology solutions to ensure alignment with requirements, architecture principles and design standards.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.