- $140000.00 - $180000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Miles Murray
- 5 months ago
As a Solution Architect, you will lead and grow a development team to manage technical design and delivery for a growing number of innovative client projects and internal digital finance products. In addition to being technically minded, you will need a strong ability to engage with customers. A problem-solving mindset to understanding user needs and translating these into solution requirements.
This role has a high degree of autonomy with an ability to guide the technology direction of the company and take on initiatives to demonstrate your capabilities in the wider marketplace.
- Shape and execute strategies to promote development capabilities and service offerings to potential clients.
- Oversee the software development lifecycle.
- Design and develop solution prototypes.
- Engage with the Chief Product Officer and the development team to define and communicate the company's technology strategy and vision.
- Five years' experience in development/programming roles.
- Preferably experience working with Solidity, DAML and/or Haskell.
- A strong knowledge of distributed ledger technologies.
- Extensive experience scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and design thinking.
- Strong customer facing skills and communication skills needed.
- Experience leading and managing a development team is a major plus.
- Evidence of projects you've worked on, either professionally or personally.
This is not your typical start-up organisation; our client, established for four years now, have strong backing from their Directors and Board Members. They are fully driven by delivering never before seen technical services providing deeper integration into consumer's day-to-day consumption. Their office is a very open and honest working environment where no two days are the same; you get to work on exciting technologies and continue your technical development.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB' button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Miles Murray on +61 8 9221 3300.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com