We currently have an opportunity for a Solution Architect to join our client's team to support the delivery function in their HealthCare and Life Sciences (HCLS) business.
This role is suitable for a health industry experienced Solution Architect, who is looking for the opportunity to apply above average knowledge and skills to architect and deliver high quality solutions to customers, improve customer and patient outcomes, and contribute to our team of diverse and passionate professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete end-to-end ownership of the solution architecture and design for specific initiatives.
- Advance the HCLS architecture, design, and software engineering capability through best practices and learnings from a broad and extensive work experience,
- Work with business, sales, product and technical engineering stakeholders to influence and specify solutions ranging from customer project engagements, to product enhancement and portfolio capability uplift,
- Develop, socialize, specify and supervise a wide range of solution architectures, consistently applying patterns and best practices from a wide range of fields including application, data, integration, infrastructure, security and identity architecture.
- Design solutions aligned to business, portfolio and product roadmaps and overarching industry and internal policies and practices. Balance competing stakeholder objectives, technical best practice, and align to capabilities of delivery and support teams in the respective solution domains.
- 5+ years in a solution architect role, applying a range of different architecture skills
- 10+ years in IT industry,
- Healthcare IT experience is desirable
- Application, and Integration Architecture experience mandatory. Infrastructure and Data architecture experience desirable.
- HL7 and FHIR experience
- Health industry domain knowledge, primarily in Acute care industry
- Formal architecture practices and modelling languages,
- Broad, and solid technical knowledge. Knowledge of multiple operating systems, delivery platforms, development platforms
Interested? Push the APPLY NOW button or for a faster response send me your CV with the relevant healthcare experience to email@example.com.