- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- 5 months ago
- Large Mining Organisation
- Fleet Management System
- Minestar or Modular experience is highly regarded
About the client
With a global portfolio of operations, our client offers a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Their strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
To be successful in this role, you are a person with a drive for continuous learning and adaptable to new technologies. You are also an excellent communicator who can guide and influence project and program stakeholders across the organization.
- Komatsu and Cat fleet management experience
- Data visualization tool experience
- Experience in large scale Enterprise environments and the Solution Architectural principles associated with them
- Experience in delivering infrastructure solution architectures in a large scale organization
- Experience in Fleet management system (FMS) and Real time tracking.
- Experience in upgrading MineStar sites to Fleet v5.3+.
- Experience in data tracking and blending functionality.
- Experience in Developing real-time blend tracking tools through the development and implementation of a Spotfire dashboard that provides decision support for input blending.
- Experience in developing training material and run training.
- Experience in Integrated Remote Operations.
- Experience in Development of a blending procedure and manual
- Experience in filling data gaps and installing required FMS hardware.
- Good technical communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate and deliver multiple tasks
- Ability to work with a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical skills
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation on an initial 6-month contract. To be considered for this position, please either click "Apply Now' or contact Jackson Bruce by sending through your resume and/or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving him a call directly on 07 3221 3333.