- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 24 days ago
Our client based within WA Government are seeking the skills and services of a highly experienced Solution Architect for an immediate start engagement to assist in the modernisation of critical business systems, developing architectural solutions aligned with our customers Enterprise Architecture principles.
Core deliverables will include:
- Provision of advice on the suitable architecture of business solutions for our clients application landscape.
- Hands-on support to develop solution architecture designs
- Preparing and reviewing solution architecture documentation
- Providing guidance on integration aspects for solutions and applications.
- Giving advice and guidance on application rationalisation.
- Extensive background in building end to end solutions aligned to high-level target domain architectures and roadmaps
- Core experience as a Solution Architect ideally working within Azure and Hybrid Cloud environments
- Broad background in the design, development of Service Oriented Architecture or Micro services
- Core understanding and experience in Modern bespoke development ideally, with .NET.
- Immediate start, ongoing contract engagement.
- Be a part of one of WA Government's largest Cloud transformation programs.
- A key strategic role, designing, developing and executing.
If you match the experience required, and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For more information please call Tracy Dhir or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com