- Job Type
- Adrianne Nava
- 15 days ago
- Experienced Solutions Architect
- 6 Months Contract
- Darwin Based
Our client, a large Darwin based Government Department, are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who will be responsible to define and document solution architecture for the integration of new projects and review vendor deliverables and provide technical assurance for the program. The candidate will also analyse risk and issues, provide hands-on support and guidance relating to solution architecture.
To be successful in this role, you will require the below skills:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT, in hands-on solution architecture roles
- Minimum 2 years solution architecture experience
- Experience in the health environment is a plus
- Experience working within an architecture team on large scale system implementation programs
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures and ability to work with integration patterns is essential
- Very strong verbal communication and experience in communicating with all levels of stakeholders and project team members to elicit requirements and translate into a solution architecture document
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Adrianne on 08 8228 1568 for a confidential chat.