- New South Wales
- $900.00 - $985.00 per day
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Scarlett Cooke
- 23 days ago
- Initial 6-month contract with potential to extend
- Leading entertainment brand based in Sydney City Fringe (WFH flexibility)
- Solution Architect - multiple opportunities available!
We are seeking a Solutions Architect to provide specialist architecture, design and implementation experience to support the core services provided by our client, a leading gaming and entertainment organisation.
- The Solution Architect role will partner with the Portfolio Managers, Program & Projects Managers, other Architects and external consultants to support the upcoming demands
- The Solution Architect is chartered to lead the design of the technical architecture for the Program Teams. This role will also lead the activity of developing and influencing the design, working in conjunction with external vendor design and architectural teams. The Solution Architect will also need to ensure solution development artefacts align and follow the technology governance processes.
- The role will demand strong technical qualities and the ability to carefully prioritise communicate and deliver technical solutions.
- This role will suit a seasoned solution application architect with solid experience in creating end to end detailed designs covering application detail, integration touch points, infrastructure or cloud overviews, cyber security risks and ongoing management capabilities or process.
- The Solution Architect will work across multiple projects covering a mixture of new Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) applications that will need to be deployed while also reviewing existing applications and if required confirming how they will scale to meet future demands. Therefore, it is essential that the individuals have a strong understanding of enterprise designs and architectures supporting organisations.
Key skills and experience required to be successful:
- Demonstrated experience in technical solution architecture solutions, with at least 5 years in systems specifications, design and operation
- Software architecture experience
- Database architecture experience
- Infrastructure architecture, including; networking, load balancing, firewalls, storage and virtualisation
- Integration experience
- Cloud platforms (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
- Business analysis
- Management and monitoring platforms
- Security experience in best practice design
- End User Technology
- Architecture Expertise, TOGAF (desired)
- Experience in Casino Management Platforms would be an advantage, although not necessary.
Our client is ready to interview and recruit at short notice.
For more information please apply now or send your CV to: email@example.com