- $80.00 - $100 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- about 1 month ago
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible as part of a team for delivering on the conceptual and logical technical aspects of an education solution. The role will also be responsible for the architecture, documentation, pilot testing, integration, training of all other associated initiatives as directed.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation cloud and hybrid on-premises-cloud solutions with a preference to the Microsoft technology stacks.
- Understands and can demonstrate low level tools, testing techniques, use of diagnostic software applicable to the success of the final solution.
- Demonstrable and solid experience with technical (solution) architecture and practical implementation of various solutions.
- Solid experience with ITIL and associated change control methods including operation transformation.
- Demonstrated relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
- Leads the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
- Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements within a significant area of the organisation.
- Establishes assessment criteria for the appropriate selection of systems architecture components, and co-ordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency.
- Ensures adherence to the appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international.)
- Within a business change programme, manages the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the programme
- Demonstrable experience in integrating with, and desirably extending, large and complex Identity & Access Management/Authentication services.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com