- $120 - $160 per hour
- Job Type
- Jenna Paku
- about 1 month ago
- HP Service Manager, HP ServiceCenter
- Perm or Contract positions available
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
This large multi-national software company is uniquely positioned to help customers maximise exiting software investments and embrace innovation in a world of hybrid IT - from mainframe to mobile to cloud. They are focussed from the ground up on building, selling and supporting the latest, cutting edge software.
An experienced ITSM Solution Architect is sought to apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues. The successful candidate will act as an expert to provide direction and guidance to process improvements and mentoring to lower level employees. There will be an opportunity to represent the organization to external clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Architect custom solutions of project and program or operational scope.
- Architect reusable solutions of project or operational scope.
- Customize reusable solutions of project and program or operational scope.
- Capture and share architectural IP at the project and program level.
- Oversee the implementation of architectures of project and program or operational scope.
- Develop for client technically feasible long-term IT strategies and plans
- Assess business impact of specific technologies/strategies
- Identify and address technical or operational risks
- Provide review/input on project activities for medium to large business unit level projects
- Develop and deliver sales presentations at CEO/Executive Staff/CIO levels for medium to large opportunities
- Be able to provide architectural direction for multiple medium sized projects concurrently.
- Familiar with multiple architectural, development and operational methodologies (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF, ITSM, ...)
- Experience of working on enterprise-wide ITSM solutions in a consulting role
- Excellent knowledge HP Service Manager or HP ServiceCenter, including:
o vertical/horizontal scaling, high-availability configurations
o SCAuto (email, paging)
o Integration experience using SM7 WSDL's
- Good understanding of HP Connect-It scenario implementation
- Experience across ITIL service support processes (Incident, Problem, Change) is essential
- Must have ITIL v2/3 Foundations certification, ITIL v2/3 Managers/Expert certification ideal
- Expert knowledge of specific technologies, IT operations, or IT disciplines
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Blake at Talent by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake Willoughby-Thomas on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.