The role is broad, requiring the successful candidate to exhibit a wide range of skills and experience supporting modern, large and complex federal government departments - both cloud and on-premises focused.
Working to the Director IRS, the solution design engineer will be responsible for:
- Technical assurance services for the project and operational engineering teams
- Development of design and operational documentation
- Attend daily scrums and manage work items assigned using Microsoft DevOps and the Agile methodology
- Ensure cloud solutions align to better practice and whole of government cybersecurity overlay and compliance with the Essential 8.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing on-premises and 'as a service' capabilities;
- Experience and skills across a broad range of ICT systems and environments, including mobility platforms;
- Understanding and experience in the application of Systems Engineering methodologies for complex ICT system development;
- Experience in the delivery and integration of complex ICT Systems; and
- Ability to provide engineering guidance and leadership within one or more technology domains.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below