- $30 - $40 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 4 days ago
- 12 month contract + 2 x 12 month extension option
- NV1 Security Clearance required
- Azure | Salesforce | Microsoft 0365 & Azure
About the Client
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
Our client is pursuing an experienced Solution Design Engineer to provide advice and support throughout the designing, developing and implementing phase/s in the recently released internal software and platforms. While working in the Hybrid and Cloud environment you will be proving technical assurance for several teams, developing operational documentation, attending daily scrums and providing updates, all of this will be worked across systems such as Amazon Web, Microsoft Office 365/ Azure, Salesforce and others similar.
Skills and Attributions
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing on premises
- Experience across a broad range of ICT systems i.e. Mobility platforms
- Strong understanding of Systems Engineering methodologies on complex systems
- Capability to provide engineering guidance
- Experience delivering "as a service' capabilities on AWS, Microsoft (ideal)
- Understanding of DevOps methodology in integration and continuous deployment (ideal)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.