- $110 - $120 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- about 2 months ago
- Contracts until June 2021 + 12 month extensions
- Citizenship minimum, Baseline clearance preferred
- Heaps of work to do.....
As the Solution Design Manager, you will be responsible for the successful planning and implementation of ICT solutions to support the overall business goals and objectives of the functional area.
Solution Design Managers are responsible for engaging and liaising with the business areas and customers to articulate process improvements and problem resolutions. You will exercise a considerable degree of independence, with decision-making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement and consideration of wider agency implications, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
In performing a leadership role, you will drive innovation, changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
Your key tasks/duties will include:
- Leading and supporting operations of the team, including monitoring business performance, setting priorities and managing resources and workflow
- Leading and managing staff, including overseeing the management of performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- Development of staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning to increase performance, engagement and retention
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the ICT solution
- Undertaking and contributing to business management, strategic planning and workforce planning
- Monitoring and managing work output and quality against established performance standards through interpretation of quality analysis and reporting
Criteria to include:
- Extensive experience as Systems Analyst in large/complex environments
- Proven experience in undertaking Business/Systems Analyst duties
- Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level - enterprise, program, operational and/or project levels.
- Elicit, structure and prioritise business requirements and express these requirements to stakeholders for acceptance/approval
- Facilitate review sessions and workshops ( including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions) with the business area and ICT stakeholders to ensure business requirements are prioritised and presented in an appropriate ICT format back to ICT areas for development
- Determine the current business process and articulate the desired business process change using consistent textual descriptions and diagrams/graphical displays for the business area's expectations
Please contact Steve Jobson on 0408 630 782 for more information, or click the apply button.