- Design and deliver key technical solutions
- 12 month contract
- Australian Citizenship + NV1 clearance essential!
Our client is looking to engage an experienced consultant to provide solution design and technical support to the delivery of key technology solutions for their customers. You will work closely with customers to implement part or all of technical solutions, providing support as a trusted advisor and technical solutions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of technical solutions
- Detailed technical designs for enterprise solutions
- Lead small to medium technical projects
- Provide technical support and input to application of technology
- Provide advice on solution and integration opportunities
- Provide technical leadership on integration activities
- Significant professional experience, including deep technical knowledge
- Ability to lead a small delivery team
- Mastery of at least one technical discipline, with strong knowledge in at least three major technical areas
- Advanced level of business, technical or functional knowledge
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve client business problems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High-level consulting skills, including:
- Questioning, listening, ideas development, rapport, influence etc.
- Ability to discuss requirements with a customer and develop high-level designs/plans
- Ability to lead meetings with clients
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a current NV1 security clearance at minimum.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.