Located in Canberra, a dynamic opportunity exists for a highly experienced and technically astute Engineer who will collaborate closely with a premium Federal Government client to provide engineering design and contribute to architectural solutions that meet the stated business requirements.
It is essential that you demonstrate solid knowledge of Government Security Standards including Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), Information Security Manual (ISM) and the Defence Security Manual (DSM).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designs system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver innovative solutions that meet customer needs
- Analyse business and infrastructure technical requirements to determine system design, potential issues, and related cost for each project request.
- Align designs and solutions with infrastructure architectural strategy to meet business objectives based on portfolio standard offerings that develops and improves the client IT Infrastructure.
- Extensive proven experience in Virtualisation and Cloud technologies particularly Vmware and Azure
- Enterprise Storage technologies
- Converged infrastructure systems
- UNIX / Linux, Windows Server, Desktop Technologies, Messaging, Backup, and Networking.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.