- 12 month contract
- Australian Citizenship required
- CBD Location
The division is seeking a Solution Developer to implement new business solutions as part of this program. The successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
This role will:
- Work with the solution architects to deliver a new, cloud-based CRM platform.
- Undertake software development with a particular focus on Dynamics CRM.
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues.
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required.
- Work closely with team members and contribute to team process and skill improvements.
- Work collaboratively within the organisations network while upholding the Australian Public Service Values and Code of Conduct, and Work Health & Safety principles.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting requirements and system designs into actionable, tested software components.
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Systems analysis - Problem solving - Troubleshooting - Systems/applications design.
- High level communication skills with the ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal).
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Microsoft .NET Core Framework and MVC application development.
- Microsoft DevOps - Web API based integration.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Deqa at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.