- Competitive rate on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 10 months ago
This individual must have good technical skills, a good understanding of Infrastructure Technology, experience in design, formulating detailed strategies, the ability to facilitate workshops, focus groups and conduct analysis to implement a range of products and infrastructures.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Experience working in the resource sector
- Experience working with globally located business and technical teams
- The ability to work effectively with stakeholders to support the resolution of operational problems and utilise new technologies or new approaches.
The role will involve ensuring the Information Systems and Technology architecture aligns and supports the driving solution architecture for governance across all global projects. We need an individual who is innovative and able to deliver excellence and value with overall architecture direction.
- Problem solving and strategic planning ability
- Experience in design and implementation of products and infrastructures
- Understanding of infrastructure technology
- Good technical skills
- Exposure to large complex network environments
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Able to cope in high pressure situations
- Strong time management
- Skilled in O365, MS Sharepoint and MS Office
- Planning, Organisational, Negotiation and Mediation skills
- Leadership skills
For further enquires please call 08 6212 5519