- Develops and coordinates technical architecture design options, cost estimates and recommendations for pre-project and project activities.
- Provides technical assurance for projects underway to ensure they adhere to the approved technical architecture design.
- In conjunction with the team develops and contributes to strategic technical standards, patterns, plans and roadmaps.
- Evaluates business needs and prepares and presents reports together with recommendations on application designs and specifications.
- In conjunction with other project staff undertakes validation of technical information within ICT projects and where required takes remedial action.
- Works closely with staff during the evaluation, feasibility, proposal and development of communication, information and technology projects and strategies to ensure their alignment with overall technical architecture standards and procedures.
- Builds and maintains relationships with team members, other business areas and ICT industry.
- Provides strategic advice to senior managers on technical architecture practices, industry changes and best practice approach.
- Substantial technical knowledge and experience in solution and technical architecture approaches, systems design and engineering in a complex computing environment.
- Experience with architecture tools and techniques (e.g. TOGAF, ITIL, Archimate, Use Cases, etc).
- Build effective relationships: Well developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills; and the ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders, clients and suppliers.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems in order to meet organisational objectives.
- Ability to think strategically, research and analyse issues.
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and complete tasks within deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment, involving and recognising others contributions
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Tracy Dhir on 08 6212 5511. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.