- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 18 hours ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Solutions Architect for an immediate start contract assignment to assist in the provision of advice on the modernisation of critical business systems as well as developing architectural solutions aligned with our clients Enterprise Architecture principles.
Core requirements of the role shall include:
- Provision of advice on the suitable architecture of business solutions for our customers application landscape
- Providing hands-on support to develop solution architecture design
- Preparing and reviewing of solution architecture documentation
- Coordinating and providing guidance on integration aspects for solutions and applications
- Providing advice and guidance on application rationalisation.
- Extensive background as a Solutions Architect with experience in building end to end solutions aligned to high-level target domain architectures and roadmap
- Building end to end solutions aligned to high-level target domain architectures and roadmaps
- Experience with Azure and Hybrid Cloud environments
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture or Micro services
- An understanding and background inModern bespoke development with .NET or Java
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Tracy Dhir or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.