- $200000.00 - $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Wanya Eggler
- 7 months ago
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- Permanent Position
- Ability to lead a team of two or more consultants
About the Role
Encompasses multiple disciplines, including technology architects, solution architects, and enterprise architects. Architects: Are responsible for delivering business value to customers by architecting effective information systems solutions that address the customer's business problems, needs and opportunities, in a manner consistent with company's strategic and business goals. Have knowledge of architectural frameworks, methodologies, and tools and understand how to apply this knowledge to successfully deliver customer projects.
Skills and Experience
- Architect custom solutions of project and program or operational scope.
- Architect reusable solutions of project or operational scope.
- Customize reusable solutions of project and program or operational scope.
- Capture and share architectural IP at the project and program level.
- Oversee the implementation and governance of architectures of project and program or operational scope.
- Contribute to the Architect profession worldwide and across the company businesses.
- Develop for client technically feasible long-term IT strategies and plans.
- Assess business impact of specific technologies/strategies.
- Identify and address technical or operational risks.
- Provide review/input on project activities for medium to large business unit level projects.
- Collaborates with the project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures for medium to large business unit level projects.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations at CEO/Executive Staff/CIO levels for medium to large opportunities
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.