- 12 month contract
- Bribsane CBD
- Competitive rates
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer, Data & Visualisation workshops for the Brisbane Hub community.
- Thought leadership and contribution to internal social media
- Development and data architecture of multiple enterprise data management systems
- Assess data warehousing requirements and recommend best fit approach to match project timelines and budgets.
- Collaborate with the analytics customers to successfully deliver fit for purpose data models and ETL solutions
- Ensure escalations of issues, risks and defects are handled appropriately
- Assist with the development and architecture of data warehouse solutions in multiple technologies.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations between systems.
- Perform data integration techniques using SSIS, BODS, or any other ETL processes with a self-service focus.
- Defining and manipulating complex SQL functions
- Perform enterprise data mart development and familiar with multiple schematics including star, snowflake, and 3rd NF.
- Develop complex multi-dimensional calculations and logic using MDX, DAX, SQL.
If you would like to know about the role click the 'Apply' button now. Alternatively, contact Danielle Wren or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.