- Competitive salary on offer!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 6 days ago
Modern architectural pattern / Integration / Design & Construction
Our client a well-established software development company is seeking an experienced Solution Architect. The Solutions Architect is responsible for the communication and logical design to enable the construction of solutions to meet current and future business needs. The ideal candidate will be in touch with the tools and come from a Microsoft development background.
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect in a complex technology environment with a solid mix of technology and business experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outcomes with real world benefits.
- Ability to provide expert advice across projects to ensure a consistent, compatible and efficient Product and Database Design that considers the overall application for both existing a future change.
- Liaise with project teams to ensure the most appropriate solution is designed for each project.
- Participate in the design and development, particularly foundation work for new solutions.
- Provide input in the gathering, definition and documentation of functional and test requirements where required.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills - able to communicate complex technical information to the understanding of a layperson, able to develop high quality documentation.
- Identify, assess and manage risk in day-to-day decision making and planning.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technology trends, and their associated impact on enterprise environments.
- Understanding and application of MS Office Suite, architecture tools and any other programs/applications as required.
- Strong understanding of modern architecture patterns.
- Significant knowledge and experience designing and developing Enterprise Service Bus/SOA/Integration Tier Architectures.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman Framework.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and experience of working within an Agile environment.
For more information on the role please apply online or call Calvin on 08 82281560.