- Permanent role
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- 9 days ago
Essential requirements for this role:
- 5+ years' experience as a Solutions Architect in an enterprise environment producing standard architectural artefacts
- 5+ years delivering architect design solutions for customer facing business platforms
- A strong understanding of current and future trends in the application of technology for business optimisation & transformation, and their application to a variety of different industry verticals.
- A strong understanding of architectural practices in developing and maintaining increasingly data-centric organisations
- Experience in driving architecture principles, policies and guidelines through operational and project delivery
- Develop technology solutions and map the business requirements to the customer's technical specifications
- Assess new applications for security issues or other business opportunities/risks for customers
- Provide input to the strategic development of ICT application/infrastructure capability to meet the changing and future business needs for customers
- Set technology architectural direction, identify technology solutions to ensure the ongoing business value of ICT by focusing on strategies that remove cost inefficiencies
- Identify and leverage key ICT capabilities and skill-sets, and applying innovative thinking to process and product improvement
- Lead improvements and optimisation in partnership with infrastructure and application vendors to maintain the required levels of systems operational performance.
Technologies required: Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, HyperV, Azure Cloud
Due to the nature of this role, Defence Cleared candidates will only be considered or candidates able to obtain it (Australian Citizens).
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Taliya on 08 8228 1570 for a confidential chat.