- Melbourne C B D
- 12 Month Contract + Extensions | $$$
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 6 days ago
The Solution Architect - Security holistically leads and supports activities that guide the development and management of a portfolio of solutions to support the execution of this manufacturers global security program of works across IT and OT.
Solutions include products, systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information), shared infrastructure services and shared application services.
Duration: 12 Month Contract
- Design a significant program of global security initiatives across IT and OT
- Ensure the solutions designed and deployed in the Cyber Program deliver the goals of the roadmap cognisant of the business needs and constraints of individual operating units
- Ensure thorough architecture documentation is captured to support knowledge management and as in input into the broader Enterprise Architecture.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical or infrastructure architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or cloud development
- Demonstrated experience in Senior Architecture roles in large/complex delivery projects or programs.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms and processing environments
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Experience in Heavy industry (manufacturing, mining, oil and gas) is desirable.
- Experience working in an OT environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience within the Information Security Domain
Applications for this role is closing 13th of January at 5:30 PM - If you are interested, apply or call me right away at 0433 816 175 OR send me your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org