- Long term contract opportunity
- Flexible working environment
Newly created role for a Solutions Architect with experience in data and detailed design to join a high profile project. The successful candidate will be responsible for design, implementation and delivery and become a trusted advisor to their clients. Experience with strategic / feasibility based projects as well as delivery based projects is a must.
Key responsibilities and skills required:
- Develop data models for current and future needs.
- Experience in Analytics, Cloud, SOA Integration, Master Data Management and Digital Mining.
- Thorough understanding of TOGAF.
- Tertiary qualified in operations, IT or engineering.
- Ability to engage and influence senior business and IT stakeholders effectively.
- Considerable Information Architecture / Data Analyst experience.
- Solid exposure to the definition and implementation of information strategy.
- User experience modelling, information design, and concept generation experience.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate and present to senior management.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kristen Stewart by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au. For further enquires please call 08 9221 3300.