- $600 - $900 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- about 1 month ago
Our government client has a great opportunity for an experienced Solutions Developer to join an exciting multi-year digital transformation program to deliver new cloud service offerings an platforms. As part of an Agile multi-disciplinary team you will develop and implement business solutions while working alongside architects and other developers to build technical capability for the organisation.
6 month initial contract with extensions, and excellent daily rates negotiable.
Your responsibilities Undertaking software development in the following:
- Bespoke ASP.NET Core web app (Web API, Entity Framework Core)
- Maintaining CI/CD build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps/Git
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and working with relevant team members to troubleshoot and resolve defects
- Working closely with the platform architect and other developers to design and deliver high quality, extensible, and maintainable tools and systems in line with robust SDLC practices and to deadline.
- Working closely with other team members, including researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements, follow human-centred design practices, and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the clients
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill-sets and processes across the division
The successful applicant will have:
- Australian citizen with a security clearance of Baseline or higher - this is mandatory
- Extensive experience in software development
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder interaction, including the ability to participate in design and requirements analysis
- Strong Agile experience